Kill Your GiantJan 25, 2024
1 Samuel 17
26 David asked the men standing near him, “What will be done for the man who kills this Philistine and removes this disgrace from Israel? Who is this uncircumcised Philistine that he should defy the armies of the living God?”
32 David said to Saul, “Let no one lose heart on account of this Philistine; your servant will go and fight him.”
It’s time to kill the thing that’s bringing negative power to your life. The thing that’s trying to take over and take charge. The thing that’s daring you to be better, but at the same time causing you to be stagnant because you don’t know what’s on the other side of the "being better".
You have to see that there's a giant staring at you. The giant wants to see you stuck. It wants you to not win. It wants you to not walk in purpose. It wants you to be stagnant.
Here are some facts about your giant:
- You can’t pretend like you don’t see or know a giant Is there. It’s big enough to see, loud enough to hear, strong enough to know and even feel that it’s messing with your life and those connected to you.
- The giant gives you warning that it’s trying to tear your life apart. Don’t ignore it.
- The giant is yelling at you and daring you to kill it. It doesn’t believe you’re strong enough to let it go.
- If you don’t kill it, it becomes your best friend. Instead of being in front you, it now walks with you encouraging your foolishness.
- The giant can cause a transference of spirit. Everyone around you can start acting crazy because YOU aint killing your giant.
11 On hearing the Philistine’s words, Saul and all the Israelites were dismayed and terrified.
24 Whenever the Israelites saw the man, they all fled from him in great fear.
6. Majority of the time, you are your giant. It’s time to get out of your own way.
7. When you kill that ungodly thing, God begins to release some things called blessings in your life.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.